You don’t need to apply for a document to prove you can live in the UK unless you’re both:
– from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
– an extended family member of someone from the EEA or Switzerland

If you already have a permanent residence document it won’t be valid after the UK leaves the EU.
A new scheme will be available for EU citizens and their family members to apply to stay in the UK after it leaves the EU.

EEA Applications

  • Apply for a Residence Card
  • Family Permit
  • Retained Right of Residence
  • Permanent Residence
  • Residence Perment

Please feel free to contact our Immigration Lawyer, Venus Sehgal at 01162669693 or Email us at info@vrsimmigration.co.uk.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *