You can apply for British citizenship by naturalisation if:
- you’re 18 or over
- you’re of good character, for example, you don’t have a serious or recent criminal record, and you haven’t tried to deceive the Home Office or been involved in immigration offences in the last 10 years
- you’ll continue to live in the UK
- you’ve met the knowledge of English and life in the UK requirements
- you meet the residency requirement
- you were in the UK exactly 5 years before the day the Home Office receives your application
Please feel free to contact our Immigration Lawyer, Venus Sehgal at 01162669693 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.